Brooklyn’s Best AC & Mechanical offers a full line of Air conditioning heating services
Commercial & Residential Services
- Central AC Installation
- Rooftop Units
- Condenser & Air-Handler Replacements
- Water-Cooled Packaged Units.
- Compressor Replacements
- Electrical Board Replacements
- Leak Repair
- Furnace Repair & Installation
- Filter Cleaning
- Sanitize Coils
- CO2 High-Pressure Cleaning
- Condenser Chemical Coil Cleaning.
- Indoor Air-Handler Cleaning
- Winter Furnace Service
- Forced Air service
It is important to service your Air Conditioner annually, these are the following benefits of a serviced air conditioner:
- Decreased power consumption
- Improved cooling and heating capacity
- Extension in the life of your air conditioner
- Reduced chance of your system failing
The humid summer months of NYC can be tough on your air conditioning system.
- The majority of breakdowns we have attended this year have been due to drain blockages from mold & algae build up.
- All of the units that failed had not been serviced in the last twelve months.
- These breakdowns could have easily been prevented if the unit had been serviced.
Air conditioning service consists of:
1. Clean filters both inside and outside if required.
2. Test operation of all safety controls.
3. Clean out condenser coil fins as required.
4. Carry out refrigerant leak testing of the equipment and check gas pressure levels.
1. Check all fan motor bearings, mounting tightness, and general operations.
2. Check and Clean condensation drains.
3. Check and Clean condensation drains.
4. General Cleaning of system and checking of overall general operation.
5. General Cleaning of system and checking of overall general operation.