Denver Mini-Split installation
Year-round Cooling & Heating
Mini Split AC systems Provide you with Comfort & full control of the temperature in each room
Residential & Commercial Customers
Some of Our work in 2022!
Split AC Installation
Split AC Maintenance
Start Saving $100s On Energy Cost
Split AC Systems are a new approach to energy efficiency standards
If your split AC is not working, there might be a leak in the system and without freon, the mini-split will not provide hot or cool air
- Filter Cleaning
- Sanitize Coils
- CO2 High-Pressure Cleaning
- Condenser Chemical Coil Cleaning
- New construction installs
- Home remodel installs
- Relocating indoor and outdoor units
- Condenser and indoor unit replacements
- Installation in Apartments and Condos
Please contact us for more information to set up a custom care plan for your split AC system
Brands We Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
How does a split AC work?
Mini-splits have five main components:
- Indoor air-handler.
- Outdoor condenser.
- The line-sets that have Freon inside of them connect the indoor & outdoor units.
- Control wires, power the indoor unit, and are connected to the outdoor unit.
- Drain-lines, remove the condensation from the indoor air-handler
The average cost to install a split AC system?
This is a very hard question for anyone to answer without knowing the following information first:
- The # of units you need to have installed
- The time and labor to install them
- The type of system you want to install, there are many different to choose from.
- Location, each location has its own challenge when installing a split system
- The only way to get pricing is by having someone from our team come out and inspect the installation location to provide you with the cost of the work
What is are the best Mini-split AC systems to install?
#1 Daikin has been making split AC systems longer than anyone else and it is one of the most common units used in Colorado.
Do I need to have maintenance done on my split AC?
The answer is yes!
If you don’t have yearly maintenance on your split system this is what’s most likely to happen over time:
- You, Will, need a new compressor after 3 years on average without maintenance done.
- Yearly energy bills will be 20% more than the systems that are working effectively.
- Poor air-flow
- Bad indoor air quality, from mold or other germs that can build if not properly sanitized.
- The life-time of the unit can go down by 30% or more.