Lower East Side Window AC Sales & Installation Service
You can count on us for all your Cooling needs
We offer a full line of repair services,
We can replace your old or broken cooling system, with a newer and more efficient one
We can install a new cooling system of your choice, if you are remodeling or building a new home,
MINI-SPLIT AC SERVICES
PTAC AC SERVICES
WINDOW AC SERVICES
CENTRAL AC SERVICES
VERTICAL AC SERVICES
Contact us today with all your cooling needs
Brooklyn’s best AC has been serving The Lower East Side NYC for over 16 years, we believe in top-notch quality service, we go above and beyond to get the job done.
we are a locally owned and operated HVAC business, offering heating and air conditioning services:
Repairing your AC System:
- We can repair most AC systems that have OEM replacement parts, if the system is too old for repair we will recommend replacing it
- Condenser compressor replacements
- Main control boards
- Rewiring the main controls or the thermostat
- If your system has a Freon leak it can lead to the unit not providing efficient air conditioning, it’s very important to fix the leak ASAP to prevent the system from further damage.
Sales of new air conditioning systems:
- Central AC
- Forced-Air Heating
- Forced-Air Cooling Condenser add-on
- Window Air Conditioners
- we can replace your old McQuay and Suburban GAS units with a new state-of-the-art IslandAire Gas PTAC unit, we can install a wall-mounted wireless controlled thermostat for your PTAC.
Water Source Heat Pump Options From TRANE:
- Variable-Speed (VSHV)
- High-Efficiency (EXHV)
- High-Efficiency (DXHV)
- Standard-Efficiency (GEHV)
- Vertical Stack (GET)
- Console (GEC)
- Water-To-Water (EXW)
- Rooftop (GER)
To learn more about TRANE units and options
Heating furnace repairs.
We carry all major brands:
- City multi-units
We can install air conditioning systems in:
- New construction units
- Private homes
- Medical offices
- Commercial and Industrial
- And much more!
- Sales and Installations
- Lower and upper window
- Plexiglass on the sides
- Safety brackets
Let us make your air conditioning system more efficient with seasonal maintenance on your units:
Pre-summer coil cleaning, and Freon charging, and Leak repair, and Filter replacement.
If your system is not working correctly it can be from dirt and debris clogging the outdoor condensing unit coils or loose wires, or a leak in the system, or the system might need Freon added, failing to fix and maintain the manufacturer recommended pre-season maintenance can have very expensive consequences.