Daikin Mini-Split installation Greenwood Village, Colorado
Want to know if a Split AC Systems is right for you?
Get A free Estimate
Some of Our work in 2022!
Split AC Installation
Split AC Maintenance
Start Saving $100s On Energy Cost
Split AC Systems are a new approach to energy efficiency standards
If your split AC is not working, there might be a leak in the system and without freon, the mini-split will not provide hot or cool air
- Filter Cleaning
- Sanitize Coils
- CO2 High-Pressure Cleaning
- Condenser Chemical Coil Cleaning
- Electrical/Control Board Replacements
- Compressor Replacements
- New construction installs
- Home remodel installs
- Relocating indoor and outdoor units
- Condenser and indoor unit replacements
- Installation in Apartments and Condos
Please contact us for more information to set up a custom care plan for your split AC system
Brands We Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
How does a split AC work?
Mini-splits have five main components:
- Indoor air-handler.
- Outdoor condenser.
- The line-sets that have Freon inside of them connect the indoor & outdoor units.
- Control wires, power the indoor unit, and are connected to the outdoor unit.
- Drain-lines, remove the condensation from the indoor air-handler
The average cost to install a split AC system?
This is a very hard question for anyone to answer without knowing the following information first:
- The # of units you need to have installed
- The time and labor to install them
- The type of system you want to install, there are many different to choose from.
- Location, each location has its own challenge when installing a split system
- The only way to get pricing is by having someone from our team come out and inspect the installation location to provide you with the cost of the work
What is are the best Mini-split AC systems to install?
#1 Fujitsu have been making split AC systems longer than anyone else and it is one of the most common units used in NYC.
Do I need to have maintenance done on my split AC?
The answer is yes!
If you don’t have yearly maintenance on your split system this is what’s most likely to happen over time:
- You, Will, need a new compressor after 3 years on average without maintenance done.
- Yearly energy bills will be 20% more than the systems that are working effectively.
- Poor air-flow
- Bad indoor air quality, from mold or other germs that can build if not properly sanitized.
- The life-time of the unit can go down by 30% or more.
We offer free estimates on new Daikin Heating & cooling systems.
You can choose from a single zone unit and up to 8 indoor units on a VRV system.
Most households will generally have a 3-4 zone system that is can cool places up to 3000SQ FT and more.
What does it cost to install a new split AC system?
Call us for a free hassle-free estimate.
you asked we answer
Denver, Lakewood, Glendale, Aurora, Westminster, Greenwood Village, Edgewater, Wheat Ridge,
Dustless Mini split:
We are fully licensed & insuraed
First fill out the split AC service request form.
We look over the information and make sure we are the right fit for the project, and we will contact you within 48 hours.
All of our estimates are 100% locked in pricing, once you pay the deposit we guarantee the price will not change from the agreed price.
3-4 days from the time you contact us.
Yes, as long as you are willing to pay the additional cost of the materials and labor.