Brooklyn’s best AC has been serving Dyker Heights Brooklyn, NY for over 10 years, and because we believe in top-notch quality service, we go above and beyond to get the job done.
Dyker Heights is an up and coming neighborhood, with rows of brownstones and townhomes, people are going crazy for a peace property here if you just bought your first house and need to install a central air conditioning systems let us make the process easy quick and affordable.
Repairing your AC System:
- We can repair most AC systems that have OEM replacement parts, if the system is too old for repair we will recommend replacing it
- Condenser compressor replacements
- Main control boards
- Rewiring the main controls or the thermostat
- If your system has a Freon leak it can lead to the unit not providing efficient air conditioning, it’s very important to fix the leak ASAP to prevent the system from further damage.
Sales of new air conditioning systems:
- Central AC
- Forced-Air Heating
- Forced-Air Cooling Condenser add-on
- we can replace your old McQuay and Suburban GAS units with new state of the art IslandAire Gas PTAC unit, we can install a wall mounted wireless controlled thermostat for your PTAC.
Water Source Heat Pump Options From TRANE:
- Variable-Speed (VSHV)
- High-Efficiency (EXHV)
- High-Efficiency (DXHV)
- Standard-Efficiency (GEHV)
- Vertical Stack (GET)
- Console (GEC)
- Water-To-Water (EXW)
- Rooftop (GER)
To Learn more about TRANE units and options
Heating furnace repairs.
We carry all major brands:
- City multi-units
- We can install air conditioning systems in:
- New construction units
- Private homes
- Medical offices
- Commercial and Industrial
- And much more!
Let us make your air conditioning system more efficient with seasonal maintenance on your units:
Pre-summer coil cleaning, and Freon charging, and Leak repair, and Filter replacement.
If your system is not working correctly it can be from dirt and debris clogging the outdoor condensing unit coils or loose wires, or a leak in the system or the system might need Freon added, failing to fix and maintain the manufacturer recommended pre-season maintenance can have very expensive consequences.