Brooklyn, Lower window Air conditioner installation. Max AC BTU’s 25,000, if the unit is 26,000 BTU’s or bigger it will be another $50-125 depending on the BTU’s
Basic1 Lower window installation. includes safety brackets in accordance with the NYC DOB regulations.
$275 the price does not include NYC Sales tax.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included with this service?
- Setup of the customer-supplied air conditioner in an existing room
- Mounting air conditioner in the unmodified window frame
- Power check and plug into an existing outlet
- Air conditioner test, instructions, and clean up
- Safety bracket
Why should I hire a pro to install my air conditioner?
- 1: Make sure your windowsill is solid. If your windowsill has rot or damage, or if the paint is peeling, it can be tough for the air conditioner to be supported properly. If you’re not sure your windowsill will be adequate, a good option is to have a window air conditioner mounting bracket on hand, in case the pro needs to add extra stability.
- 2: Choose the right room and window. The best room for an air conditioner installation is one that’s on the second or third level of your home or any room above a garage. Bedrooms are typically a good choice, to make summer-time sleeping easier. The window you choose should ideally be shaded throughout most of the day, be right above a power outlet, and should not be in a corner, but rather in the middle of one wall of the room.
- 3: Choose the right air conditioner. Make sure your new air conditioner is rated to cool a room the size of the one you have in mind. Also, the most effective air conditioners dehumidify the air, as well as cool it, so you may want to make sure the air conditioner you purchase includes dehumidification.
- 4: Make sure your air conditioner is in the room where it will be installed before your pro arrives. Moving the air conditioner long distances or up flights of stairs is not included in this service.
If you are missing any parts of the AC unit, there will be an additional fee for the parts.
We have the right to deny installation if we fell the Widdow is not safe for the AC unit.
We will be drilling screws into the window and window frame.