Friedrich Chill Series CP12G10B 12,000 BTU is a Great Room Air Conditioner for the price.
Brooklyn’s Best AC Friedrich room air conditioners
12,000 BTU Room Air Conditioner
Friedrich’s Chill series air conditioning units are quiet, energy-efficient, and, most importantly, provide outstanding cooling performance.
Friedrich’s Auto Air Sweep feature provides consistent air distribution, so large rooms are cooled evenly.
You can choose from 3 fan speeds, including a fan-only setting, to suit your specific air conditioning needs.
Available in cooling-only models
Comfort and Durability
- 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times
- Auto-Air Sweep swing louvers* provide more even air distribution
- Side Air Discharge*
- 3 cooling and fan speeds**
- Ultra-quiet operation
- 4-way air-flow control
- Auto-restart saves settings if power is interrupted
- Digital remote control that adjusts mode, fan speed, temperature, and sets the timer***.
Energy Management and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- MoneySaver®* setting saves money by conserving energy
Health and IAQ
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Stale air exhaust*
Maintenance and Installation
- Slide-out chassis*
- Install in window or thru-the-wall*
- Standard installation hardware
- Expandable side curtains
- The power cord can run either left or right out of the unit front
Safety and Security
- EntryGard™ anti-intrusion protection* Not available on CP05
** models with heat have 2 speeds
*** CP15-CP24 remotes do not have a digital readout.
Some key points to consider before buying this AC unit
- Make sure your window is big enough, measure the width and height
- If your window is wider than 39” you will need extra insulation to cover the space on the sides of the unit, the accordion only covers up to 11” on each side
- Check that your power outlet is set up for 110Volts, you can check by plugging in any normal electronic device and confirm it powers on
- Measure the room for width, and length and calculate the square footage; you want to ensure this unit will be strong enough to cool down the room
- When using one AC unit to cool more than one room, add the square footage of booth rooms plus 20% to help increase the air-flow
Friedrich Air filtration is handled by the heavy-duty antimicrobial air filter, which is washable and easy to remove.
And, you’ll know exactly when the filter needs attention thanks to the Check Filter alert.
The 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times, and you won’t have to worry about losing your settings in the event of a power outage-the Auto Restart function saves them.
For the safety of your unit and yourself, Friedrich’s EntryGard deters “kick-in” intrusion.
Friedrich Chill models operate quietly and are designed for efficiency.
This model has an estimated yearly operating cost of only $89. Enjoy outstanding air conditioning without the exorbitant energy costs.
And, Friedrich is one of the only Manufacturers with a full-service warranty, they have over 100 authorized warranty service providers in the NYC greater area.
Detailed Electrical Information
Cooling Amps: 9.3
Heating Amps: n/a
Width: 23 5/8″
Depth: 22 1/16″
Width: 25 1/4″
Width: 23 7/8″
Additional Specification Details
Air Circulation: 330 cubic feet per minute
Est. Yearly Operating Costs: $89
Moisture Removal: 3.3 pints per hour
Net Weight: 83 lbs
Shipping Weight: 93 lbs
|The Type Of Air Conditioner|
Slide-Out-Chassis, Window Air Conditioners
Cooling Capacity: 12,000 BTU
Volts Rated: 115 Volts
Energy Efficiency Ratio (ERR): 12.1
Moisture Removal: 3.3 Pints/Hr.
Circuit Rating Breaker or T-D Fuse: 125V – 15A
Overall Width: 23 5/8"
In-Wall Finished Hole Width: 23 7/8"