Friedrich 12,000 BTU ZoneAire Series ZCP12DA Portable Air Conditioner
12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with 235 CFM, 3 Fan Speeds, Self Evaporative Condensate System, 24 Hour Timer, LCD Remote, and Bucketless Design
Cooling mode installation is relatively simple. Just follow the directions to install the window adapter kit, which allows the unit to vent to the outside, and then attach both hoses. There is no installation required to use a ZoneAire in dehumidification or fan mode. It’s ideal for bedrooms, garages, dorm rooms—anywhere you need quick, convenient air conditioning.
An Energy-Efficient Choice
The EPA, which manages the ENERGY STAR® program, does not rate portable air conditioners for efficiency or award them an ENERGY STAR® designation. But with an EER of up to 9.5, ZoneAire is a great choice if you want an energy-efficient portable.
Comfort & Convenience
- 4-In-1 System: air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and fan or 3-in-1 system without heat
- Dual hose models for up to 40% faster, more efficient cooling
- Single hose models for easy setup
- Self-evaporative condensate system means no bucket to empty
- Condensate overflow protection will shut unit off if overflow tank becomes full
- Heavy-duty hoses extend up to 60 inches for additional use and installation flexibility.
- 24-hour timer
- 3 fan speeds
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Auto restart after power outage
- Easy-roll casters for portability
- Stores easily in most closets
- Window kit fits both vertical and horizontal window openings
- All installation accessories included
- UL and C-UL-US listed