We offer PTAC sales and installation in Brooklyn, NY
Replace your old unit with a new IslandAire or IceAir PTAC
We can replace your old out of date Suburban PTAC with a new IslandAire GAS PTAC
We have the best PTAC solutions for all your cooling & heating needs
- New construction installations
- Gas or electric heating
- Government buildings
- Full building PTAC replacement options
About NYC PTAC Units
A lot of New Yorkers living in Condos or Buildings, have PTAC Units.
PTAC’s are installed by the builder to save time and money on the project.
The most common unit works with the buildings heat source.
Water or steam heating, that is supplied via pipes to a coil that sits over the PTAC unit providing you in the winter months with very affordable heating.
In the summer month’s the unit works just like a wall AC unit and has a compressor that puts out cool-air.
GAS PTAC units work of natural gas and are also very affordable to heat your space in the winter months.
In the summer months, the unit cools the space with a built-in compressor, the only manufacturer that makes replacement units for all GAS PTAC is IslandAire.
Let’s talk about electric heat PTAC units, they suck and cost hundreds of dollars to heat your space in the winter.
Plus they dry out all the air in your home making it very uncomfortable to live in, however.
Installing a Gas line next to the unit and replacing it with a Gas PTAC.
We Sell and install PTAC Units From
- we can replace your old McQuay and Suburban GAS units
- with new state of the art IslandAire Gas PTAC unit, we can install a wall-mounted wireless controlled thermostat for your PTAC
Make sure you have yearly maintenance done on all your PTAC units:
The benefits of a serviced PTAC
- Decreased power consumption
- Improved cooling and heating capacity
- Extension in the life of your air conditioner
- Reduced chance of your system failing
- If your unit is more than 10 years old, replacing it would be more economical long term than fixing it.
- If you use your PTAS for heating your space and it runs on electric heat, we suggest switching over to a Gas heating unit, this will lower your electrical bill by 30-70% based on the electric heat you use and the type of winter temperatures in your location.